* The warm up is vital part of the class so please ensure you arrive to class on time. If the warm up has already commenced you may not be allowed to participate in the class. This is for your own safety.
* Please do not moisturise on the day of you pole class. Lots of moisturisers have high oil content and will make you very slippy as well as transfer on to the equipment making it slippy and dangerous for anyone sharing the pole.
* Do not attempt to invert if you have never been shown how to correctly, if you have been learning to invert and are not fully competent, never attempt without the assistance of your instructor or a designated ‘spotter’
*Only moves taught to you by an instructor may be performed in class – Moves are taught in a general order and to your ability, moves taught to you by another student may not be suitable, may be taught incorrectly & may cause injury if not performed with the correct technique – They are also not an instructor, therefore are not insured.
* If you are suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will not be able to participate in the class
* Please remove all jewellery before class. This is to avoid your jewellery being damaged, being caught on the equipment and causing injury to yourself and also to prevent damage to the studio equipment. The safest option is to leave it at home as the studio will not be responsible for anything that is lost.
* Please be respectful to your instructor and other class members. Abusive behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
* Mats are provided for your safety so please use them
* Grip Aids – we kindly ask that if you use grip aids during your class that you kindly make sure you clean the equipment when you are finished leaving it ready for the next student to use.